Thursday, October 26, 2006

Another Pair of Flying Visitors




We had another flying couple visiting us right at the minute I was writing about the Rainbow Lorikeets couple - what a coincidence.

I was actually trying to download the Rainbow Lorikeets images I took this morning when a Cockatoo landed where the Lorikeets couple snacked this morning. One second later, another Cockatoo joined the first one - another pair of lovers.

They both looked into the window inquisitively like investigators on duty. They didn't look shy or show any sign of fear at all.

Cockatoos can live up to 60 years and also mate for life;I"m wondering if that visiting couple is newly wed or grandma and grandpa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brad, where are you? Ben and I are heading to Sydney next weekend for a wedding and would love to catch up with the newlyweds on Friday evening 17th November for dinner and / or beverage. Please email me franni70@hotmail.com - would love to see you both. Frazzle Dazzle!!!